Night in the Desert Morocco
A night in the desert Morocco at the heart of Sahara dunes for a short stay and for those who wish to travel and opt for an eco-tourism approach. This Morocco camel ride starts in the afternoon from Mhamid in one of the most beautiful parts of the Sahara. You are transported by the dunes, the nomadic life. Depending on the season, you may meet nomadic families who live a Bedouin life. After your arrival, beautiful sunset. Your dinner and night at the camp.
Itinerary Night in the Desert Morocco
Day 1: M’Hamid – Tamarisk Trees – Erg Lihoudi
Start this camel trek for one night in the desert Morocco in the afternoon on the back of the camels deeply in a beautiful part of the Sahara; After you arrive at the dunes, you will enjoy a beautiful sunset. Dinner, local music, and night in a Berber camp under the nomad tents.
Day 2: ERG DESERT – M’HAMID
Start our best trek of the night in the desert, after an unforgettable sunrise, rocked by the coolness of the morning, you will enjoy your breakfast in the heart of the dunes. You walk on the sand and start a beautiful day. Turn to M’hamid. Arrival around 10:00 am.
– 1 Night in the desert Morocco
– A local team, Camel drivers, cooks, camel
– Camping equipment (tents nomads, small mattresses, blankets,
– All meals and drinks (water & tea, coffee) in the desert
Services not included:
– Tips for staff and extras.
Reminder about this The Night In Morocco
– Camel Trekking in the desert Morocco through the dunes of the Sahara desert is not far off most people’s wish list, and it’s easy to see why. With the hot sun heating, every path you take, or the sunset changing the color of the sand in front of your very eyes Morocco has everything you could ask for.